Tuesday, June 21, 2011

5-Pack EZGuardZ? HTC Verizon Droid INCREDIBLE Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)(EZGuardZ? Packaging) Review

5-Pack EZGuardZ? HTC Verizon Droid INCREDIBLE Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)(EZGuardZ? Packaging)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Shipping was VERY fast, product was very inexpensive...but I'd have been just as well off throwing the $2 out the window. The product attaches easily enough, but no matter how hard you try, the air bubbles don't come out, and there is a gritty feeling about the covers. Your fingers do not slide very well at all, and I have since taken the cover off and used something else. Not worth the $2 I paid. VERY thin material, almost like saran wrap.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 5-Pack EZGuardZ? HTC Verizon Droid INCREDIBLE Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)(EZGuardZ? Packaging)



Buy NowGet 67% OFF

Click here for more information about 5-Pack EZGuardZ? HTC Verizon Droid INCREDIBLE Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)(EZGuardZ? Packaging)

0 comments:

Post a Comment