Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kantek Blackout Privacy Filter fits 19" LCD Monitors, SVL19.0 Review

Kantek Blackout Privacy Filter fits 19 LCD Monitors, SVL19.0
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've purchased privacy filters that cost less than $100 from on-line resellers before, and have been disappointed because all the filters did was make the screen fuzzy when looked upon from the extreme sides. But this one does a pretty good job "blacking out" the screen for less than $100. When I received it, I wanted to "try" it out without taking the backing off so that I could return it in pristine condition if it didn't live up to my expectation. With the plastic backing on, it seemed like it was going to be another disappointment. But when I installed it per the directions, it's pretty impressive on how much it blacks out the screen from those at 45 degrees from right in front of the screen. I'm pretty satisfied with this purchase. I highly recommend it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kantek Blackout Privacy Filter fits 19" LCD Monitors, SVL19.0



Buy NowGet 55% OFF

Click here for more information about Kantek Blackout Privacy Filter fits 19" LCD Monitors, SVL19.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment