Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered 2 of these screens as I needed to replace one, and thought it'd be great to have a backup. The arrived and looked just like the one I had previously had on my phone but needed to replace (it has some serious scratches from a tumble onto concrete), so I was happy as they were much cheaper than the first I had bought. Unfortunately, when I put the first one on, I realized that the touch buttons on the bottom and top edges of the screen didn't work when the screen was on. As soon as I took it off, they worked again. I thought maybe just one was defective, so I immediately tried the second. It did exactly the same thing. Without the ability to touch the top of the screen, I can't use the tap shortcut to scroll up a long list or email. Without the ability to use the bottom touch features, I can't even make a call. This is a fatal flaw in the covers, but I don't think I can return them, as I used both to discover the issue. I will not be repurchasing any again, and I will probably repurchase the same one I previously had. The best thing I can say about this item, is at least it was cheap, so I'm not out a lot of money. In fact, it was so cheap that even if I could return it, I'm not sure it would be worth the time, effort and shipping cost of returning it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 2 Privacy LCD Screen Protector Film For Apple Iphone 3G
Click here for more information about 2 Privacy LCD Screen Protector Film For Apple Iphone 3G
0 comments:
Post a Comment