Monday, July 11, 2011

Fellowes BLACK FRAME PRIVACY FILTER 19/2 ( 93781 ) Review

Fellowes BLACK FRAME PRIVACY FILTER 19/2 ( 93781 )
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product does just what I wanted. Makes it impossible for someone seated at my guest desk to see what is on my screen. I do taxes and clients come and pick up thier returns while I am working on someone else's information. This way I don't have to shut everything down. Plus, it really did away with the glare. I did not have that much but now I have none. It was hard to find this product. They only seem to carry filters for the skinny monitors in the stores and other filters I looked at through web searches were either not the right size or way too much money. This products pricing and functionality are perfect!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fellowes BLACK FRAME PRIVACY FILTER 19/2 ( 93781 )



Buy NowGet 71% OFF

Click here for more information about Fellowes BLACK FRAME PRIVACY FILTER 19/2 ( 93781 )

0 comments:

Post a Comment