Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3M Privacy Filter - 3M PF23.0W9 Widescreen Monitor Privacy Screen (16:9) Review

3M Privacy Filter - 3M PF23.0W9 Widescreen Monitor Privacy Screen (16:9)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I sit in an open office with low-walled cubicles. We are a secured buiding and we deal with a lot of proprietary information. However, we often have customers and clients in the building, and I also have a few "overly-curious" co-workers. It bothered me when people came to my desk to "tell me something" and they would stand there looking at my computer screen instead of looking me in the eye. It is obvious when someone is tryng to read your on-screen documents, but hard to avoid in today's workplace environment. I had looked into getting a Privacy Filter about 2 years ago, but the cost put me off of the idea for awhile. I finally got tired of the stress of feeling continually exposed at work and gave in to this purchase. I must say, I wish I had bought this product 2 years ago! It WORKS and is well worth every penny. Just the other day a co-worker came to my desk and, like everyone else, looked right at my screen. He said "Oh! I came over to talk to you about that ticket, but... are you leaving? I see your screen's turned off." I laughed and said "No, it's on!" and then I told him about my Privacy Filter. He was shocked! He said he had to stand directly behind me to see what was on my screen. Thank you 3M, and thank you Amazon.com for bringing us this amazing product and for making it so easy to get - delivered ASAP right to my door! Amazon - you are the BEST!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 3M Privacy Filter - 3M PF23.0W9 Widescreen Monitor Privacy Screen (16:9)



Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Click here for more information about 3M Privacy Filter - 3M PF23.0W9 Widescreen Monitor Privacy Screen (16:9)

0 comments:

Post a Comment