Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have used a lot of screen protectors for my white iPhone 3G, and I have to say this really is the best.
I used to pay at $5 for those on eBay, and that was really a hassle. According to the instruction from other brands, I did clean the screen thoroughly with iKLEAR LCD screen protector kit (which cost me about $20), blow the dust off with professional dust-blower for computers (another $9), and still I get bubbles when applying screen protector.
The worst part was, the bubbles do not go away with those generic brands.
The Qrisma one was perfect for me. I apply the screen protector easily with first try, and there was no bubbles at all! Well that is the only thing I care about besides pushing iPhone screen hard to push out the air bubbles, which might damage iPhone screen.
I would recommend this to anyone who has iPhone 3G.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Anti-Glare Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 3G 3GS
Click here for more information about Anti-Glare Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 3G 3GS
0 comments:
Post a Comment