Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a 2-way privacy screen protector (left and right angles).
Pros:
Perfect cut
Provides left and right angles for privacy
Very sturdy and solid screen protector
Cons:
Too Thick (screen becomes less responsive to touch)
Small Diagonal lines across screen
Seems to lower resolution
Prone to small fine scratches
I've had this for a few days and for the most part, it sits in my pocket when I go out. I never put anything else in the pocket with my iphone and the screen already picked up some scratches. The BIGGEST issue is the thickness of the screen protector. I know it may be necessary to be this thick to provide privacy, but sometimes my screen doesn't respond to my touch! It can get very annoying trying to swipe over and over again.
I would not recommend this product unless you absolutely MUST have privacy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: New Privacy Screen Guard Protector for Apple iPhone 4 AT&T 4G HD
0 comments:
Post a Comment