Monday, September 12, 2011

Elago Privacy Protection Film for NetBook Toshba Mini 10.1" Screens (Size: 222 x 124mm) Review

Elago Privacy Protection Film for NetBook Toshba Mini 10.1 Screens (Size: 222 x 124mm)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This privacy film works fairly well (not as private as some films), but for one advertised specifically for the Toshiba Mini with 10.1" screen (I have an NB205), it fits the screen very poorly. There is a 4mm horizontal gap where the privacy film is not wide enough, and there is a 2mm vertical gap where the privacy film is not tall enough. If this was advertised as a generic privacy film I would be more satisfied with it, but I'm afraid I must take away a few stars for the fact that I paid more money for this privacy film advertised specifically for my exact netbook with the expectation that it would fit better than a generic film, which it does not. Elago's customer support did offer to refund me my money when I had contacted them asking if they could cut one a little wider at least and they couldn't, but I will probably keep this and not return it, and maybe I'll find something better.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Elago Privacy Protection Film for NetBook Toshba Mini 10.1" Screens (Size: 222 x 124mm)



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Elago Privacy Protection Film for NetBook Toshba Mini 10.1" Screens (Size: 222 x 124mm)

0 comments:

Post a Comment