Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Screen Protector LCD Shield Guard for HTC myTouch 3G T-mobile G1 Review

Screen Protector LCD Shield Guard for HTC myTouch 3G T-mobile G1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This screen protector was horrible. I ended up throwing it away. It doesnt cover ALL of the screen (G2-MyTouch). There is a small area around the protector where the screen is exposed. It is very thick and not easy to install without air bubbles. And YES I used a credit card to put it on (per the instructions), AND I've put screen protectors on before. This one is just HORRIBLE. And once it was on, you then have to peel off tab #2 from the top. Well...tab #2 did not come off! It was like super glue, stuck to the screen! It finnaly gave and ripped off. Leaving half the sticker on (like when you buy new shoes). I had no choice but to throw it in the trash.
DO NOT BUY.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Screen Protector LCD Shield Guard for HTC myTouch 3G T-mobile G1



Buy NowGet 81% OFF

Click here for more information about Screen Protector LCD Shield Guard for HTC myTouch 3G T-mobile G1

0 comments:

Post a Comment