Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I followed the directions to the letter and after I had it installed I looked at it and could see streaks all in it. At first I was angry and disappointed but wait...as mother always told you..."things will be better in the morning." and they were. I watched the You Tube video on installation and I relaxed and read where it will get better within a few days. This morning I went to my phone expecting streaks but oh to my surprise...PERFECT! The streaks were gone and everything looks fine and great! I would definitely purchase another but since they have a lifetime replacement...maybe I won't have to buy another one for this phone. Thanks for the great product. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE YOU INSTALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Skinomi TechSkin - Invisible Screen Protector Shield for Motorola Atrix 4G
0 comments:
Post a Comment