Friday, October 7, 2011

Screenguard Universal Privacy Screen Protector Filter for 10.1" or smaller Laptops or Netbook SP39744 Screen Guard Review

Screenguard Universal Privacy Screen Protector Filter for 10.1 or smaller Laptops or Netbook SP39744 Screen Guard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very surprised with this item. At the price I had to pay, I was expecting the screen protector to look decent, work decent - boy was I wrong! This screen protector looks great, and took little to no effort to place on my netbook's screen! The adhesives work very well so far, and the package even comes with little tabs you could stick around the screen to prevent it from falling off in case the adhesives stop working. By the way - I have an Acer 10.1 inch netbook, so this screen protector fits perfectly with it. A must buy for those who care about their little netbooks!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Screenguard Universal Privacy Screen Protector Filter for 10.1" or smaller Laptops or Netbook SP39744 Screen Guard



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Screenguard Universal Privacy Screen Protector Filter for 10.1" or smaller Laptops or Netbook SP39744 Screen Guard

0 comments:

Post a Comment