Friday, October 14, 2011

Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Captivate Review

Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Captivate
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Everytime I look for screen protectors when I get a new portable device, it's always hit or miss as I could never determine which is a good product or not (especially buying online). But this has to be the easiest to install screen protector I've used. The install is similar to adding car window tint.
You spray the included solution onto the sticky side of the protector and your fingers and carefully install to line up perfectly. The solution gives you the ability to slide the protector in perfect position. Then you "squegee" the rest of the solution off (best if you have a lint free cloth ready to soak up excess solution as it comes out of the protector).
Having the solution sprayed on your fingers during the install helped reduce/remove the fingerprints that were left on the protector during handling (though try your best not to touch the stick side). Once it's on to my liking, I left the protector on for 24 hours before use. Reason for this was when the protector is first installed, it looks as if there were liquid that couldn't be removed. Having it settle seems to make it go away, so my install came out perfectly after one day.
Durability is really good as I've tried scratching it with my fingernail with no marks left on it. Too scared to try my keys, so I don't think I'll be doing that, lol. I can still use the phone without problems in terms of swipes and scrolls. The protector does not hinder the performance of finger swipes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Captivate



Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Captivate

0 comments:

Post a Comment