Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was not satisfied with the quality of these protectors.
First of all they do not completely cover the screen of my iPhone.
Secondly, the first protector I tried to apply had a defect in the film, and it looked like my iPhone had a big scratch in it with it on, so I had to use the second one right away.
I am disappointed with this purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Green Onions Supply Anti-Glare Screen Protector 2-Pack for iPhone (Transparent)
RT-SPIP02 Anti-Glare Screen Protector For Apple iPhone Product details:This is an Anti-Glare screen protector, suited to fitApple iPhone screen. The silicone glue allows for easy attachment, while the finger wiping allows for quick cleaning before placement of screen protector.Unique company features: - The anti-glare surface reduces the glare when viewing the screen under strong light sources.- The hard coating 3H, protects the screen from scratches. - The liner contains a release tab, all of which is silicone glued onto the screen protector, which makes it easy to peel off.- The silicone glue makes for easy attachment or reapplying of protector.- Keeps oil and fingerprints off Apple iPhone screen while in use. - Each pack includes two screen protectors, two finger wipings and a scratch card. Customer service support information: Toll Free: 1-888-248-2019Product specifications: Content: Two anti-glare screen protector with two high quality Japanese made micro fiber finger wiping cloth and a scratch card. Dimensions:2 1/13" x 4 1/5"(52.8mm x 107mm)Thickness: 0.1 mm (4 mil)
0 comments:
Post a Comment