Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this screen protector about a week ago and it looks like I'm not even using a screen protector. While installing it, I got a couple of dust particles underneath the protector so had to clean it a few times before it would go on flawlessly. I also had a bit of trouble installing this protector since it does not cover the entire screen! it's wide enough but slightly short on the bottom. The packaging said it was for the 8900 so I'm not sure if I was sent the right one or if the dimensions of the Tour and 8900 are supposed to be the same, but this screen protector didn't cover the entire screen, but it covers up enough of the screen where it's not a huge issue. It looks great and I can't even tell that I'm using a screen protector. I gave this product a 3 because of the size issue.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Premium Screen Protector for Blackberry 9630 Tour/Niagara
Click here for more information about Premium Screen Protector for Blackberry 9630 Tour/Niagara
0 comments:
Post a Comment