Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Targus 20.1" Widescreen LCD Monitor Privacy Filter (ASF201WUSZ) Review

Targus 20.1 Widescreen LCD Monitor Privacy Filter (ASF201WUSZ)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this originally to reduce glare as I was getting strong eye-strain and occasionally headaches from staring at a computer all day. And in that sense it works great - I can actually turn up the contrast and brightness on my screen with this filter on and not have any eye-strain.
For privacy it is quite simply amazing! My colleagues at work are always teasing me saying "why are you staring at your monitor when it's turned off?" If you go off axis at all you literally think the monitor is off. But if you're sitting right in front of it, it looks great. Due to the size of this monitor (22") you do see a slight bit of the shading even looking straight on (i think it's unavoidable in this size given how the filter works its intention) but if you're doing normal computer work (documents, web pages etc) it's not noticeable after a minute. If you are a graphic artist, it might bug you a bit as you may not get an ultra accurate display of colors and/or resolution but the filter is easily removable if you opt not to use the included clear tape adhesive to mount it. I did end up using the tape because the filter didn't quite stay firmly mounted. (it bowed a bit on the sides) and unfortunately you can slightly see the little pieces of tape, but since they're on the sides, I don't really notice them. I would never use this at home but at work it has been worth every penny.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Targus 20.1" Widescreen LCD Monitor Privacy Filter (ASF201WUSZ)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Targus 20.1" Widescreen LCD Monitor Privacy Filter (ASF201WUSZ)

0 comments:

Post a Comment