Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ex10xl -fits 16in-19in Monitor 3m Black Framed Anti-glare Filter Review

Ex10xl -fits 16in-19in Monitor 3m Black Framed Anti-glare Filter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I spend hours on end in front of my PC and experience severe eyestrain. The problem is not the glare from the PC itself but from reflections, windows lights. One filter I bought some time ago was worthless as it reflected just as much ambient light as the monitor. A problem with many glare filters is that in the descriptions they say "glare filter" but they don't tell you what kind of glare- from the set or from the environment. The BF10XL filter is tinted and still reflects the windows and ambient light but not as much as the straight monitor-in other words it is an improvement and I can live with it. I agree with the comments of the other reviewer as to the glare control(medium) and as to the dimensions of the filter-it is too big.
Apparently, to get a glare control filter to totally eliminate reflections from your surroundings, you simply have to go much higher in price. I am satisfied enough with this filter to keep using it. It was very easy to clip on and has clips for both a CRT monitor and an LCD one. Some day when I can afford a ritzier filter I'll get one. But in the meantime this one is all right.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ex10xl -fits 16in-19in Monitor 3m Black Framed Anti-glare Filter



Buy NowGet 8% OFF

Click here for more information about Ex10xl -fits 16in-19in Monitor 3m Black Framed Anti-glare Filter

0 comments:

Post a Comment