Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hypercel Privacy Screen Protector for HTC T-Mobile G2 Review

Hypercel Privacy Screen Protector for HTC T-Mobile G2
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I guess this proves you can have too much of a good thing --- the privacy screen protected so well, the touch screen was unable to read when I touched it and thereby made some of the features of my G2 phone unusable. Eventually I had to decide between a smudge-proof screen that only allowed some usage of the phone, or to remove the screen protector so I could use all features of the phone (such as the "Home" key). I chose the latter after numerous attempts and threw this screen protector in the trash.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hypercel Privacy Screen Protector for HTC T-Mobile G2



Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Hypercel Privacy Screen Protector for HTC T-Mobile G2

0 comments:

Post a Comment