Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Received my skinomi screen protector for my Transformer weeks ago and it came a few days before expected, which is great. I finally got a chance to install the screen protector cause i just got my Asus transformer. At first, I didn't know how to install it - never installed something with a installion solution or this different then the stick on kinds. I called their customer service phone number and they guided me step by step how to install my screen protector, even showing me about their installation video, like lightly spray both sides of the screen and used a hair dryer as advise by the custome rservice rep. Waited over night and it looks great! Almost as if it isn't there. I am incredably happy with this product expecially because the Transformer scratches easily too. And their service was wonderful! They offer to send me a free replacement if I didn't install it correctly with no extra fee.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Asus EEE Pad Transformer
0 comments:
Post a Comment