Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This product requires a liquid application solution which destroyed my brand new phone and cost me $500 to replace. DO NOT RISK ruining your phone with this product. The $10 product ended up costing me $500 more dollars!
I applied this product very carefully as per the instructions, wetting both sides of the screen protector and my fingers with their application solution (water with a little bit of soap or detergent). The fluid seeped into my phone and under the phones glass screen as I gently pushed the excess fluid from under the screen (with the implement they supplied). The fluid immediately ran through the edges of the screen and into the phone before I could soak it up with a cloth. It also ran in between the LCD screen and the phone glass. I waited the recommended 24 hours before turning the phone on but when I did the phone did not turn on past the start screen, the screen was extensively water logged and one of the moisture detectors in the phone turned pink, indicating water damage.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for HTC EVO 4G
Click here for more information about Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for HTC EVO 4G
0 comments:
Post a Comment