Friday, January 20, 2012

For Samsung Fascinate LCD Screen Protector CLEAR Review

For Samsung Fascinate LCD Screen Protector CLEAR
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Product had a strange texture. Was fairly easy to apply, for being a giant sticker basically. One very puzzling issue I had is that it seemed to magnify the pixels. You could still see the screen, but it was incredibly blurry. Basically, as soon as I got the thing on - I took it off. It was so bad that it was almost dizzying. I'd recommend you avoid this product at all costs, it's a waste of time and money. I just ordered, received and applied a screen protector from REALOOK and it's awesome. You get two for $10.99 or something, but it's completely crystal clear and fits perfectly. Originally, I balked at the $10 one and went for the cheapo from Karen Deals. Well... You get what you pay for :) Happy with my new one from REALOOK.

Click Here to see more reviews about: For Samsung Fascinate LCD Screen Protector CLEAR



Buy Now

Click here for more information about For Samsung Fascinate LCD Screen Protector CLEAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment