Monday, January 23, 2012

Pantech Jest Screen Protector (Pantech TXT8040), Mybat 2-pack Review

Pantech Jest Screen Protector (Pantech TXT8040), Mybat 2-pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered the Pantech Jest Screen Protector and did not receive the item as described in the ad. The screen protector they sent was a generic, basic, square piece of film that could be placed on any screen. The product advertised was for the Pantech Jest Screen Protector that should cover the entire screen with the specific cutouts for the phone. That was what I thought I was purchasing. I did not receive my purchase until a month, 2 emails, and a phone conversation later. I'm very disappointed in eThunder.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pantech Jest Screen Protector (Pantech TXT8040), Mybat 2-pack



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pantech Jest Screen Protector (Pantech TXT8040), Mybat 2-pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment