Thursday, February 23, 2012

BlackBerry Bold 9700 Onyx Screen Protector Review

BlackBerry Bold 9700 Onyx Screen Protector
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First screen protector I got for my new Bold 9700. Pretty much picked it randomly, no particular reason I picked this brand over any other, maybe it was the cheapest at the time. Went on easily and bubble free first try. Six months later it was still perfect, couldn't tell it was there. Unfortunately I then applied Zagg Invisible Shield to the entire phone and also switched the screen protector. I didn't like the Zagg on the screen, and have since bought three different brands of screen protectors and haven't been able to get any applied bubble free or without peeling edges (I couldn't remember what I originally bought). Finally got the bright idea to look up my order history to find my original purchase and am ordering it again. Hoping I will have the same great result. We will see.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BlackBerry Bold 9700 Onyx Screen Protector



Buy NowGet 86% OFF

Click here for more information about BlackBerry Bold 9700 Onyx Screen Protector

0 comments:

Post a Comment