Friday, February 10, 2012

Green Onions Supply RT-SPF1017W/M Anti-Glare Screen Protector for 17-Inch Wide Laptop LCD screen -1 Piece (Transparent) Review

Green Onions Supply RT-SPF1017W/M Anti-Glare Screen Protector for 17-Inch Wide Laptop LCD screen -1 Piece (Transparent)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
A waste of time and money.
Since I use my laptop outdoors much of the time, the reflecting screen turned out to be a major problem. All I can see most of the time is sky and clouds and the distraction and eyestrain are incredible. So, I was strongly motivated to find a solution short of replacing the entire screen. I found the Green Onion RT-SPR1017W/M. I read the reviews pro and con and noted the negative review reporting problems with avoiding and removing dust. Desparate and undaunted, I make my purchase determined that this wouldn't happen to me.
I undertook to take all the measures that I could to avoid eliminate and control the environment. Not having a "clean room", I did the next best thing and consulted with a friend who operates and auto paint shop. He gave me some pointers at reducing dust and also advised having a tack cloth available. He suggested some other precautions all of which I followed. I also read the vendors instructions and followed them.
In the end, nothing helped. Despite my best efforts to scrupulously clean the environment, the laptop and the screen prior to application, there were numerous bubbles. Ones not caused by dust could be removed with a credit card (as instructed). However, about ten percent of the bubbles were cause by dust and these had a tendency to distort the screen when they were gone over with the card. (The dust can't generally be seen until you try to smooth out the bubble.) Lifting the screen did not remove the distortions but did serve to permit more dust to attach itself to the sticky side of the screen. In the end, I was never able to get a smooth screen without bubbles, so I stopped trying and gave up on this product. I suggest that you do the same.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Green Onions Supply RT-SPF1017W/M Anti-Glare Screen Protector for 17-Inch Wide Laptop LCD screen -1 Piece (Transparent)



Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Click here for more information about Green Onions Supply RT-SPF1017W/M Anti-Glare Screen Protector for 17-Inch Wide Laptop LCD screen -1 Piece (Transparent)

0 comments:

Post a Comment