Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The shipping was great, I got it a few days early. It is kinda a pain to put on, you have to wet your fingers with water and soap then wet the back of the protector, then try to align it up perfectly. It comes with this little card thing to smooth out the bubbles, but didnt work very well. I put it on and a few days latter it still had bubbles in it. I ended up taking it off and thowing it away. Now it very well could have been that I just put it on wrong and that is why there were bubbles. Also while it was on it was more difficult to use the touch screen, you have to press down a little bit harder.
Click Here to see more reviews about: XtremeGUARD? T-Mobile Samsung VIBRANT T959 Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR)(XTREMEGUARD? BULK Packaging)
0 comments:
Post a Comment