Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is the second filter I have used over the past 5 years, and it works well, though it will reduce your screen brightness if that is really important to you. I WAS a bit concerned about how the vendor packaged and shipped the product though. The cardboard box they stuffed it into was too short. Fortunately, it did not leave any permanent effect (crease), unlike an identical product I purchased off of eBay previously. In that instance, the shipper used a large flexible shipping envelope with a prominent "DO NOT BEND!". Well, that only works (perhaps) for small postcard size items like pictures - though no guarentees even there! So beware of shipping practices if not purchasing directly from 3M. Too bad one can't take certain fundamentals (common sense?) for granted these days anymore!
Click Here to see more reviews about: 3Mcommercl Notebook/Lcd Privacy Monitor Filter For 14.1 Widescreen Notebook/Lcd Monitor
0 comments:
Post a Comment