Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This product is simply not compatible with a Blackberry Storm 9550. If you have one, do not buy this product as you will simply waste your time. I received the screen protector and applied it to my screen, after following all instructions and cleaning the screen with the included cloth I placed the screen protector on, then removed any bubbles with the included tool. Afterwards I noticed that the screen became unresponsive when I tried to push buttons on the touch screen.
The only thing this product was good at was providing a privacy screen, however what good is a privacy screen when you can't use your cell phone at all anyways?
Click Here to see more reviews about: Amzer Privacy Protector Shield for BlackBerry Storm 2 9550
Click here for more information about Amzer Privacy Protector Shield for BlackBerry Storm 2 9550
0 comments:
Post a Comment