Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It works pretty well of the various laptop shades I tested, and wound up being the only one I kept. It's unfortunately a little flimsy, likely so that it would collapse easier for storage. But it stays on even if there's a bit of wind, and after a while you don't even notice it's there, unlike some of the others I tested which tend to fly off in the slightest breeze. Other than flimsiness, my only complaint would be that the black material seems to heat up the screen in the sun, but I think I'm just nitpicking.
Unfortunately, as I found out with these things, until you try it on your model laptop you can't be certain of fit. This version being elastic, will probably fit most but not all 17 inchers. For reference, I'm using it on a 2009 Unibody 17" Macbook Pro.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sun Shade PC Shade for 17 inch Widescreen Format Laptops
Click here for more information about Sun Shade PC Shade for 17 inch Widescreen Format Laptops
0 comments:
Post a Comment