Wednesday, May 2, 2012

3M Black Framed Privacy Filter for Standard LCD/CRT Desktop Monitor fits 19" - 20" LCDs and 19" - 21" CRTs Review

3M Black Framed Privacy Filter for Standard LCD/CRT Desktop Monitor fits 19 - 20 LCDs and 19 - 21 CRTs
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This screen darkens your monitor somewhat. I had to turn up the brightness a little on the monitor. Works ok, but you have to be on a pretty severe angle before the entire screen in blacked out. Mounts very easily to your monitor. I guess I expected something that performed a little better for this much money.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 3M Black Framed Privacy Filter for Standard LCD/CRT Desktop Monitor fits 19" - 20" LCDs and 19" - 21" CRTs



Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Click here for more information about 3M Black Framed Privacy Filter for Standard LCD/CRT Desktop Monitor fits 19" - 20" LCDs and 19" - 21" CRTs

0 comments:

Post a Comment