Saturday, May 12, 2012

Green Onions Supply RT-SC01 15 3/4-Inchx19 11/16-Inch Universal Keyboard Protector -1 Piece (Transparent) Review

Green Onions Supply RT-SC01 15 3/4-Inchx19 11/16-Inch Universal Keyboard Protector -1 Piece (Transparent)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I like this. It does the job. My only complaint is that I do get some glare on it from my desk lamp. That's a bit annoying. It's also kind of wrinkled but I'm hopeing that will go away over time. I have cats that love to hang out with me at the 'puter' and this sure eliminates the cat hair problem. If anyone were to ask what the texture of the plastic is, I would have to say it's like a 'condom'....seriously!! You can't beat the price for the job that it does.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Green Onions Supply RT-SC01 15 3/4-Inchx19 11/16-Inch Universal Keyboard Protector -1 Piece (Transparent)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Green Onions Supply RT-SC01 15 3/4-Inchx19 11/16-Inch Universal Keyboard Protector -1 Piece (Transparent)

0 comments:

Post a Comment