Saturday, May 19, 2012

High Quality Privacy Screen Protector Guard for BlackBerry Bold 9000 Review

High Quality Privacy Screen Protector Guard for BlackBerry Bold 9000
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Ordered this assuming it would be made to fit the screen of the Blackberry Bold perfectly. It doesn't. First the corners are rounded not squared. Second, it's actually a little too small for the screen. If you looked at it when it was on my Blackberry there was always a sliver of color visible on the top or bottom. I found this to be very distracting. It doesn't work by "static cling" or whatever the better ones offer, it's an adhesive. With my repeated removing and replacing trying to get it on perfect it got dirty. Once dirty I couldn't figure out a way to clean it and in the end I eventually threw it away in disgust. I can't recommend this to anyone. Your money is better spent somewhere else.

Click Here to see more reviews about: High Quality Privacy Screen Protector Guard for BlackBerry Bold 9000



Buy Now

Click here for more information about High Quality Privacy Screen Protector Guard for BlackBerry Bold 9000

0 comments:

Post a Comment