Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Green Onions Supply RT-SPB10201W/M Glossy Screen Protector for 20.1W-Inch LCD monitor -1 Piece (Transparent) Review

Green Onions Supply RT-SPB10201W/M Glossy Screen Protector for 20.1W-Inch LCD monitor -1 Piece (Transparent)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thought this product was way too expensive from the beginning but I have 3 little ones who are always writing and coloring on everything in the house. When one colored all over my brand new lcd I figured it would be worth the investment.
However, the problem with this product is that it has an adhesive backing. I followed the instructions and tried my best to line it up perfectly but it went on a little crooked. When I pulled it off to reposition, the static immediately gathered all kinds of dust and lint particules from the ambient air and it was ruined. The adhesive does not allow for wiping and even the most miniscule particules are painfully evident when you reapply it to your screen.
I think this would be a better product without the adhesive and would probably stay on just fine. Amazon took it back no questions asked though and, believe it or not, I actually put the cellophane backing that I pulled off of it (that you are just supposed to discard) on my screen which has stayed on just fine ever since. The 'static' just holds it on. It has minimal glare sometimes because it is shiney but crayon and pen come right off and I can remove it to clean it.
So if you buy this product just remember you have to get it on perfectly on the 1st try...good luck.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Green Onions Supply RT-SPB10201W/M Glossy Screen Protector for 20.1W-Inch LCD monitor -1 Piece (Transparent)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Green Onions Supply RT-SPB10201W/M Glossy Screen Protector for 20.1W-Inch LCD monitor -1 Piece (Transparent)

0 comments:

Post a Comment