Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)You know, part of me wanted to just keep quiet and stay out of sight, never admitting to having spent this much money on something that I will never be able to use. Then again, another part of me says there have to be others out there who are just as inept as I am when it comes to getting these static stick things to adhere to anything without tons of bubbles under them. Surely those people would appreciate at least a "heads up, have concern" notification if not an outright warning.
I should have known better than to ever buy this in the first place, of course, because it took me what seemed like forever to get a similar item, a fraction the size of this one, onto my iPhone. Even then, there were bubbles if you looked closely.
With a sticky sheet this size, that has to be so precisely aligned, I submit that it is absolutely impossible for many of us to ever get it right. I know that's true in my case and I also know I've learned my lesson for good. I'll never purchase another similar item again. It's a total waste of money.
It definitely did not arrive in Amazon's "frustration free packaging." If there is such as thing as "maximum frustration packaging," that was how it arrived. Not that I had any hope of returning it anyway, but by the time I got it opened, any possibility of doing so had vanished.
And, just for good measure I have to report that the "privacy" aspect of the sheet (ignoring the multitude of bubbles) was underwhelming at best. About all it accomplished was to make the iPad screen difficult (but definitely not impossible) to read from any angle or any position. It succeeded in making everything a bit blurry, but nearly everything could still be read from just about any angle.
As I said, "lesson learned!"
Click Here to see more reviews about: Incipio CL-472 Incipio Screen Protector for iPad 2 Privacy - 1 Pack
0 comments:
Post a Comment