Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fellowes 4800501 19.0-Inch Laptop/Flat Panel Privacy Filter Review

Fellowes 4800501 19.0-Inch Laptop/Flat Panel Privacy Filter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was a little hesitant to purchase because of the lack of reviews and the price cut. However, I am SO glad I purchased this! It is a piece of polarized plastic - which is what privacy filters are... however, there is no mounting bracket, and with my 19 in Dell flat screen monitor, I didn't even need to put the 'tabs' on the monitor... it popped right onto the screen itself and hasn't budged. It reduces eye-strain, but doesn't overly cloud or grey the screen from the users view... and the privacy is wonderful to have. One lean to the right or left from the monitor and it blacks out.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fellowes 4800501 19.0-Inch Laptop/Flat Panel Privacy Filter



Buy NowGet 64% OFF

Click here for more information about Fellowes 4800501 19.0-Inch Laptop/Flat Panel Privacy Filter

0 comments:

Post a Comment