Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This was the best iPhone 4 privacy film/screen protector I've tested, but that's not saying much.
To be fair, this manufacturer has at least realized that the retina display needs a better quality, finer Louvre,
material than those used for 3G/3GS privacy films. The claim that there's no resolution loss is about right, however,
there's not much privacy either. Privacy films should go dark at about a 45-degree angle. These go
slightly fuzzy at about 45 degrees. They only go dark at about 180 degrees, and at that angle, who needs a privacy film! ;-)
The film also gives an odd rainbow interference pattern on light backgrounds that I found distracting.
I'd previously used the Power Support privacy films on the 3GS and they work great there, but those same films
are a disaster on the retina display. I think there's a reason why Power Support aren't selling any kind of privacy film
for the iPhone 4. The manufacturers just haven't figured this out yet.
P.S. IMHO, screen protectors or films for the iPhone 4 need to be quite thick in order to prevent the case or bumper from
pushing up the edges of the film. This film is actually pretty thin, but luckily, the one I received didn't fit the screen
properly (it was too short), and this actually helped prevent the film being pushed up at the edges.
I'd like to think this was a clever, intentional design, rather than just a sloppy manufacturing tolerance??
Click Here to see more reviews about: IPHNE4 PRVCY SCRN PROTC
Click here for more information about IPHNE4 PRVCY SCRN PROTC
0 comments:
Post a Comment