Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dell 19 inch Widescreen E198WFP Flat Panel Monitor Review

Dell 19 inch Widescreen E198WFP Flat Panel Monitor
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I picked up this monitor to replace a 17"CRT Dell monitor. Actually my wife got it for my Anniversary present. Beautiful on movies, google earth, internet and my topographical programs for hiking. I ordered an Radeon 9550 video card right after I got this monitor and once installed it automatically adjusted the screen to 1440x900. I also love that it comes with a DVI cable in the box. These things run from $30 on up. Very happy with the monitor and I'm sure with the 3 year warranty I will have it a long time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dell 19 inch Widescreen E198WFP Flat Panel Monitor



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dell 19 inch Widescreen E198WFP Flat Panel Monitor

0 comments:

Post a Comment