Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)True, this screen protector performed admirably to make the pre screen private, but beyond that it was useless. The touchscreen was pretty much disabled when this privacy screen was in place. I missed more calls because I couldn't swipe up. I practically needed a hammer to press any of the apps. It was ridiculous. True, the privacy sceen looked beautiful when in place. And if beauty and privacy are all you are interested in, then go for it. It was very easy to apply without any air bubbles. But, I needed more than good looks and privacy and this just rendered it too unreliable. I would say that the screen worked only 5 percent of the time when this screen was in place. I should have listened to the other reviewer. Oh well, lesson learned.
Click Here to see more reviews about: New Privacy Screen Protector Palm Pre Sprint
Click here for more information about New Privacy Screen Protector Palm Pre Sprint
0 comments:
Post a Comment