Friday, August 17, 2012

XtremeGUARD? T-Mobile LG G2x Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR)(XTREMEGUARD? Packaging) Review

XtremeGUARD? T-Mobile LG G2x Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR)(XTREMEGUARD? Packaging)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Installing the XtremeGuard using the instructions was pretty easy, although it looked horrible right after I was done -- I almost pulled it off, there were so many microbubbles under the protector. But, after a couple of days, all the bubbles had worked themselves out and it was a good, smooth fit.
Unfortunately, the vinyl has a very clear grain to it, which, when viewed with the phone's screen turned on, refracts the light to look like hundreds of ultra-fine, multi-colored colored threads running vertically across the screen. It's not unusable, but it was bad enough I decided to try a (much more expensive) Zagg screenshield. The Zagg's fit is actually not as good (it's cut a little short vertically), but there's no visible grain and no streakiness.
For me, the Zagg is better even though a lot more expensive. Luckily, this was just a few bucks to try so I'm not too upset that, in the end, I just threw it away.

Click Here to see more reviews about: XtremeGUARD? T-Mobile LG G2x Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR)(XTREMEGUARD? Packaging)



Buy NowGet 80% OFF

Click here for more information about XtremeGUARD? T-Mobile LG G2x Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR)(XTREMEGUARD? Packaging)

0 comments:

Post a Comment