Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ScreenGuardZ HD Anti-Glare Durable Screen Protector for Motorola Droid 2 - 2 Pack (Transparent) Review

ScreenGuardZ HD Anti-Glare Durable Screen Protector for Motorola Droid 2 - 2 Pack (Transparent)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Bought this to protect the screen on my new Droid 2 Global. I was attracted by the promise of anti-glare and protection from scratches. Installing this onto my phone was a very quick and painless process. Once it was on, I noticed that it doesn't adhere very well near the edges leaving what looks to be a bubble. I had made sure to prep the screen properly before installation. I tried smoothing the edge out with a credit card but it still wouldn't stick properly. This bothered me a little but upon replacing my case, it didn't show much so I just went with it.
Later on as I used my phone, I noticed that a lot of smudges was building up. Unlike the screen protector on my iPod Touch, this didn't wipe off easily with tissue or a microfiber cloth. Had to use a little drop of water to clean it.
How does this anti-glare screen protector hold up in the sun? In my opinion, horribly. I was barely able to see the screen no matter how bright I set it to. It seemed to create a hazy fog that was hard to see through. Indoors it's perfect, outdoors and in my car...I could barely make anything out. I got so frustrated I had to peel it off and dispose of it.
I might have had a defective batch but the second one that came with it produced to the same undesirable effect.
Very disappointed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ScreenGuardZ HD Anti-Glare Durable Screen Protector for Motorola Droid 2 - 2 Pack (Transparent)



Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about ScreenGuardZ HD Anti-Glare Durable Screen Protector for Motorola Droid 2 - 2 Pack (Transparent)

0 comments:

Post a Comment