Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I went threw 2 of these before I got frustrated with it looking HORRIBLE and went online for help.
Here's what I did.
-Wash your hands to get rid of all dust and grease.
-Dry your hands.
-Now, dip your finger in hot water and then put the water on your screen. Don't soak it, but make sure the surface is damp.
-Install the plastic cover as directed on the package, and use fingers or a credit card to push out air bubbles. This will be MUCH easier now that the screen is wet than if it is dry.
-The plastic protector may slip around because the screen is wet, so hold it in place when you push bubbles out.
-When all the bubbles are gone and the protector is in place, set the phone down to dry for an hour so you don't accidentaly slide the protector off while using the phone.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 5-Pack EZGuardZ? T-Mobile LG Optimus T P509 Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)(EZGuardZ? Packaging)
0 comments:
Post a Comment