Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After reading reviews for similar screens I was concerned that the touch screen functionality would be compromised. This screen allows you to navigate as normal and it allows the use of the bottom buttons unlike some other privacy screens. I am very pleased with this item. Application was easy, and I have a protector and privacy screen that allows me to use my phone they way it was meant to be used. Like others have said, there is NOT a hole for the front camera, but to me that doesnt matter since the front camera sucks. If you care about the functionality of your front camera then this item isn't for you.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Privacy Screen Guard Protector for HTC EVO 4G Sprint
Click here for more information about Privacy Screen Guard Protector for HTC EVO 4G Sprint
0 comments:
Post a Comment