Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First I must tell you this product is fantastic IF you can get through the installation process. If you purchase this product, please go to [...] and scroll to the bottom of the screen BEFORE you begin to install it. READ VERY CAREFULLY, and pay particular attention to the third picture/instruction that tells you to use scotch tape to remove any residual dust that may get on your computer screen after you have wiped it with the micro fiber cloth included with the anti-glare screen. Do this prior to trying to install the screen and I don't think you will have many problems. Why this is not stressed in the directions included in the package when it arrives is beyond me. I could have saved a lot of work and stress had I known about the scotch tape part before I started installing it. Now that it is installed I love it though and it is so much easier on the eyes than that glarey screen. Good Luck!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Green Onions Supply Anti-Glare AG2 Screen Protector for 15.6-Inch Widescreen Laptop with Micro-fiber Wiping Cloth
0 comments:
Post a Comment