Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mirror Screen Protector for Blackberry Bold 9000 (pack of 3) Review

Mirror Screen Protector for Blackberry Bold 9000 (pack of 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I found these one night while looking at screen protectors for my BB Bold 9000. I hate scratched screens & I just got the phone, so I wanted to get screen protectors as soon as possible.
The product is quite thick but it doesn't hinder the view of the screen whatsoever. I don't even notice the protector while I'm using the phone, it's only when the phone's backlight goes off that you can tell that the screen is like a mirror. It's very clear, durable & once you stick it to your screen, it's there & doesn't budge! I got a pack of 3 and haven't changed one out for another yet, so I'm not sure if they leave a stick residue or anything. I hope not! I really like this product. The shipping is also very, very quick.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mirror Screen Protector for Blackberry Bold 9000 (pack of 3)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mirror Screen Protector for Blackberry Bold 9000 (pack of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment