Friday, October 21, 2011

Premium Privacy Screen Protector for HTC Evo 4G Review

Premium Privacy Screen Protector for HTC Evo 4G
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
once I got this in the mail i was really excited to see how it looked on my EVO. I prepared my EVO by cleaning the screen completely and made sure the screen protector was ready to go. I sized up the protector right up to my EVO and placed it on perfectly. At first glance this thing worked perfectly helping keep my phone private to only my view. The one thing that was a real problem was that with this protector on i could not use my phones touchscreen or the home buttons underneath the screen. I tried reapplying the protector again to see if it was just me but it was the protector causing the issue. Any other protector had no issues that i used previously.
So after this use of this one i would have to give this protector a low product review. maybe i am the only one that had this issue and that's why i had to give a review like this.
Hope this helps you out and do not have the same issue i did.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Premium Privacy Screen Protector for HTC Evo 4G



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Premium Privacy Screen Protector for HTC Evo 4G

0 comments:

Post a Comment