Tuesday, December 20, 2011

High Quality Screen Privacy Protector for Blackberry Bold 9000 Review

High Quality Screen Privacy Protector for Blackberry Bold 9000
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this screen protector just about a week before we adopted a 4 month old puppy. Couldn't have been better timing on my part. I happen to leave my phone on the couch next to the sleeping puppy and when I came back, she was using my Bold as a chew toy! She definitely would have chewed into the lcd had that thick screen protector not been there. Sadly I have to replace the screen protector but at least I dont have to replace the screen itself. So I highly recommend this one :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: High Quality Screen Privacy Protector for Blackberry Bold 9000



Buy Now

Click here for more information about High Quality Screen Privacy Protector for Blackberry Bold 9000

0 comments:

Post a Comment