Monday, December 19, 2011

Three LCD Screen Guards / Protectors for HTC Evo 4G Review

Three LCD Screen Guards / Protectors for HTC Evo 4G
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received mine in a simple envelope, which is fine (unless the envelope gets bent). It was very simple to put on, and there were plenty of them to go around. However, it did have a rainbow in the middle of the screen.
I also purchased and compared it against the Seidio Ultimate Screen Protector for HTC EVO 4G, 2 Pack (Crystal Clear), http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003OQUKJS/ref=oss_product
and also against the SGP STEINHEIL HTC Evo 4G Sprint Screen Protector (Ultra Crystal), http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TML0V4/ref=oss_product
This cheap version clearly made the screen resolution (pixels) look less clear. Ironic choice of words huh? Yes, it made the EVO's beautiful screen grainy, as if turning an HD TV back to non-HD, not to mention the rainbow colors it showed on the center of the screen. How did I know? I compared it against my wife's EVO which had the other better quality screen. I quickly removed it and tried the other two brands. You get what you pay for. I guess it's better than no screen cover huh?
Between the Seidio and Steinheil screen protectors, I'd say they are about on par, except the Steinheil Ultra Crystal had a brighter effect (it prevented less light from the EVO from reaching your eye balls), and the feel against it had less friction than the Seidio. If I had to choose, I'd definitely go with the Steinheil.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Three LCD Screen Guards / Protectors for HTC Evo 4G



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Three LCD Screen Guards / Protectors for HTC Evo 4G

0 comments:

Post a Comment