Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Green Onions Supply RT-XU015 14 3/4-Inchx6 11/16-Inch Universal Keyboard Protector for Laptop with 15.4/16-Inch Screen -1 Piece (Transparent) Review

Green Onions Supply RT-XU015 14 3/4-Inchx6 11/16-Inch Universal Keyboard Protector for Laptop with 15.4/16-Inch Screen -1 Piece (Transparent)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I normally don't write reviews. But for this product one I am so angry that I want write this. I have been into computer hardware before and have seen a lot of products that are used to cover keyboards, but none like this. This product is not at all worth the money. The picture shown does not match the product so don't be fooled. I bought two of these from the same vendor and both of them are already torn. Please don't waste your money on this product, like I did.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Green Onions Supply RT-XU015 14 3/4-Inchx6 11/16-Inch Universal Keyboard Protector for Laptop with 15.4/16-Inch Screen -1 Piece (Transparent)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Green Onions Supply RT-XU015 14 3/4-Inchx6 11/16-Inch Universal Keyboard Protector for Laptop with 15.4/16-Inch Screen -1 Piece (Transparent)

0 comments:

Post a Comment