Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First, I must say that the customer service from PhoneDevil has been second to none. If you are on the fence as to whether or not to order this product, go ahead. If it doesn't work for you, they will do everything they can to make it right if you are not happy.
This product I found not to do what I needed it to do. For me, it fingerprinted too easily and was too difficult to clean. By wife had a similar experience with her makeup making the phone smudge too much. Perhaps we are overly particular in that regard. I personally found the matte finish to be a preferable product.
When I ordered the product, I did get a personalized email from the founder of the phonedevil, which was helpful, as it included a link to more detailed application instructions than are included in the package. The screen protector application was a delicate operation, but the information on the website was very helpful. And at first the screen protector looked great. Over the course of the next few days though, the screen protector picked up all the oils from my hands and made the screen look worse and worse. It was difficult to clean. I did play around with using no protector, as recommended by the Apple store, but did quickly start to find a few small scratches, so that's when I tried the matte finish which for me was preferable as it did not fingerprint so easily.
Click Here to see more reviews about: PhoneDevil Magic Screen protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) edition - For Apple iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS (2 x screen protectors)
0 comments:
Post a Comment