Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)
Short Version: There is a reason why they send you 5 and it is to improve the odds for you to get one that works and is not defective; they will not refund your money no matter what you do.(SF Planet)
Long Version: I got the first set of these in the mail and was excited to install mine and have 4 left over for friends or anyone else who wanted one; with the cheap price it would make a good gift. I proceeded to clean my screen with Windex and put some packing tape on the screen to make sure there would be no lint o dust on it while I prepared the screen protector, I proceed to open and remove the backing or the protector facing down (with the AC off for 10 minutes to make sure nothing was flying in the ambient) and removed the packing tape cover. I proceeded to install it and there was dust on it so there were about 2 bubbles that would not go away. I repeated the process and same result, 3rd one came out bubble free but it had a smudge on it, 4th one had a scratch so I didn't even bother and the 5th one is where it became evident the dust was already on them as I could clearly see it through the backing. (Yes I removed the front cover as indicated on all of them)
I requested a refund that was denied, and after 5 e-mails I gave in to a replacement. Same problems, same results.
As a note my procedure was flawless as I installed the 3M version and it installed perfectly, bad part is it has a checkered pattern in it that was annoying.
I eventually went back to the Amzer version that works perfectly, In this case you do get what you pay for.
Click Here to see more reviews about: ***5PACK*** Privacy Screen Protector for Blackberry Bold 9700, Onyx 9700, 9020, 9780
0 comments:
Post a Comment