Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fellowes 4801801 10.1 inch Netbook Privacy Filter Review

Fellowes 4801801 10.1 inch Netbook Privacy Filter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This privacy screen is pretty disappointing. I purchased it to use with my Asus netbook (10.1" screen), and figured this would be a perfect fit. Nope. It doesn't totally cover the screen, so there are gaps at the top and bottom. In addition, it's not terribly private. My screen is still totally visible to people nearby, and doesn't get completely black unless you're waaaayyy off to the side. Well, not super helpful. I travel weekly and often work on sensitive work documents, and I really don't want nosy neighbors peeking at my screen. (And other times I just want to watch Lost in peace!) ;) This doesn't do much except darken the screen a bit. Everything is still totally legible. Boo.
The filter came with two adhesive options. One is a more permanent method, where you stick the filter directly to the outside of your netbook screen with little stickers. That didn't work for me because the screen was too narrow. The other option is little tabs that you place around the outside of your screen, and you can slide the filter in. I chose this option, and it's really...meh.
Really, I could live with the filter not being an exact fit. Who cares if there is a little bit of screen showing at the top and bottom? My big problem is that this product does not afford the privacy it promised, and it isn't cheap...definitely skip this and try something else.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fellowes 4801801 10.1 inch Netbook Privacy Filter



Buy NowGet 47% OFF

Click here for more information about Fellowes 4801801 10.1 inch Netbook Privacy Filter

0 comments:

Post a Comment