Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Screen Protector LCD CLEAR Shield Guard for HTC HERO (CDMA) SPRINT Review

Screen Protector LCD CLEAR Shield Guard for HTC HERO (CDMA) SPRINT
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this because it was the only screen protector for the Sprint HTC Hero on Amazon. Now I wish I'd saved my money. This screen says it is also a 'privacy screen' and it does not even attempt to do that. The main reason I would not buy this protector is simply durability and quality. I used a (not sharp) credit card to squeegee the bubbles out, and instantly smeared/scratched the "protective" screen. I tried to clean it, and buff it, and wash it off, but it was too late. In my opinion, if it says "protective" on it, it should at least be able to withstand the installation process. This product failed miserably. You would be better off spending another ten dollars, and go buy yourself a ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD. I bought one after this one went into the trash, and it is everything this one is not. Go look it up and save yourself time and money. If you've got an HTC Hero, it deserves the best anyway.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Screen Protector LCD CLEAR Shield Guard for HTC HERO (CDMA) SPRINT



Buy NowGet 95% OFF

Click here for more information about Screen Protector LCD CLEAR Shield Guard for HTC HERO (CDMA) SPRINT

0 comments:

Post a Comment